As a Manager, are you finding that your staff are telling you that they are experiencing Mental Health concerns?
Do you often see staff experiencing stress inside or outside of work?
We know you want to help and support your employees – which is why we are offering a free place on this workshop to Managers and Owners of local SMEs (third sector or private sector businesses of up to 250 staff members) to learn more about how to:
– Communicate positively and constructively with staff around their mental health
– Include conversations about Mental Health in your new staff induction process
– Create and maintain a culture of wellbeing in your workplace
– Ensure that business needs are met while ensuring your staff are well
– Assess workload of staff to manage stress and avoid burnout
This best practice guide will equip you with the insights and skills you need to start making space for wellbeing conversations.
This event is being delivered in partnership by The Enterprise Hub and RCS.
RCS support Welsh SMEs to engage with workplace wellbeing – by raising ambition around inclusive working policies, improving productivity and equipping owners and managers with the skills and knowledge to invest in staff wellness fairly and positively. RCS is funded by the European Social Fund and is delivered in partnership with Welsh Government.
The Enterprise Hub provides encouragement, support and space for new entrepreneurs in Gwynedd, Anglesey, Conwy and Denbighshire. The Enterprise Hub scheme has been part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund through the Welsh Government.