BUILDING WELL WORKPLACES
Building Well Workplaces
Taking an upfront approach to wellbeing at work is good for your employees and good for business, whatever your size or sector.
Investing time in staff wellbeing can help you:
• Increase productivity and your bottom line
• Reduce staff absence and turnover
• Improve your customer relations and your reputation
• Create a positive working environment where your employees can flourish
- Wellbeing for Managers & Self-Employed Workers in the Transport Sector in Conwy on April 16, 2020 10:30 am
- Managing sickness absence & return to work conversations – Rhyl on April 23, 2020 9:00 am
- Wellbeing in the Workplace – Conwy on April 30, 2020 9:00 am
- Managing Stress and Mental Health in the Workplace – Anglesey on May 14, 2020 9:00 am
- Wellbeing in the Workplace – Caernarfon on June 4, 2020 9:00 am
Looking for support for an employee with a specific health condition, or a template policy on wellbeing at work? We can point you in the right direction for advice and information on wellbeing topics.
Our popular training workshops offer up the latest thinking in key wellbeing topic areas. Check out upcoming dates on our calendar page, or sign up to have us deliver in your place of work, free of charge. Courses are short, sharp, practical and informative, providing ideas and resources to inform and inspire.
If you are after more in-depth support, let’s start a wellbeing conversation. We can do a health check to help you identify the hotspots in your business and pull together a plan of action – with a choice of our training workshops delivered in your workplace to meet your needs.
SUPPORT FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES
Problems at work or at home, or physical issues such as back pain can sometimes affect your employees’ performance at work or force them to take time off – which can quickly take its toll both on them and you. We can help nip problems in the bud, avoiding the need for your employees to take time off, or helping them back to work as soon as possible after absence. Read more…
In-Work Support Service
The In-Work Support Service is part-funded by European Social Funding through the Welsh Government, providing free support for employees and businesses in Conwy, Denbighshire, Anglesey and Gwynedd. To find out how we can help you or your business: